Thursday, September 7, 2017

Zouzouni Beauty


I am so excited to be collaborating with Zouzouni Beauty, LLC to test & review their Avante products. First I want to start off by saying when I spoke to the owner on the phone she was extremely nice & I could tell she was very passionate about her products! 
Their Avante line that I will be trying are Dynamic Lash Serum, Dynamic Brow Serum, & Dynamic Effect Mascara. These products are free of parabens, artificial colors, fragrance, free of animal products, and free of petroleum ingridients. The Avante line is designed to lengthen, nourish, hydrate, & improve the texture of your eyelashes & eyebrows. This product is NOT a drug, it's active ingridient is prostaglandin analog which lengthens lashes. It is easily applied with a brush, no color, not sticky & no odor!!  Over the next 6-8 weeks I will be using Avante daily & I will be posting pictures of before & after!  We always think to brush our hair & take care of our skin but we never think about our eyelashes & eyebrows. We never think that they would need nourishment & conditioning also. That's something to think about. I will be doing quite a few blogs about Avante over the next few weeks so make sure to keep following! In the meantime I would love if you would go over to Zouzouni Beauty's facebook page and follow them!

No comments:

Post a Comment