Monday, September 11, 2017

Dermarche Labs


PRODUCT REVIEW : 

I am so excited to be testing out products from Dermarché Labs! This morning I used their Instant Skin Smoothing Masque Roloxin Lift and Fullfill. After applying the Skin Smoothing Masque I let it sit for 10 minutes before washing it off! It had a cooling effect on my face & I could feel my skin tightening! It was amazing! After rinsing it off, my face felt smooth and tight and I could barely see any lines on my forehead! I then applied the Fullfill which is like a booster to the Skin Smoothing Masque! I swear with just one application today I could barely see the fine lines by my eyes & on my forehead! I can't wait to see the results after 1 week! This product is also great to use before applying makeup because it gives you a flawless finished look by filling in those fine lines before your makeup is applied!!! You can get their products at www.dermstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment