Monday, September 25, 2017

Emani Vegan cosmetics

PRODUCT REVIEW:

I have struggled to find the perfect makeup primer, mainly because most or greasy & clumps up when you apply your makeup. Recently I have discovered the Perfect 10 Primer Serum from Emani Vegan Cosmetics is truly the perfect primer! Not only does this primer smell amazing but it is not greasy & it primes your face perfectly before applying makeup! It doesn't cake up your makeup but instead gives you a flawless look! Before I applied my new makeup that I got in the other day I decided to test out Emani primer. I could instantly tell that my skin was more radiant! Emani Perfect 10 Primer Serum is completely vegan, organic, toxin free, paraben free, talc free and cruelty free! Their primer will give you silky, smooth, radiant skin with a flawless foundation coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment