Wednesday, September 6, 2017

child safety wrist horness


PRODUCT REVIEW : 

Mommies this is for you! This world is becoming more & more dangerous for our children by the day! While out in public children are being targeted by predators & child traffickers. My 3 year old hates riding in the buggy because he likes his freedom of walking. Although we keep our eyes on him the entire time it only takes one second for someone to snatch a child. My husband & I decided to buy a child anti lost safety wrist horness for while we are in public and most for when we go trick or treating this year. This product is AMAZING & WORKS! It gives our son the freedom to walk around & it gives us the peace of mind that if someone were to try and snatch him it would be impossible because he is strapped to one of us! Parents I know we all say "it'll never happen to me" but in this time I would rather be safe than sorry! Our kids are our everything & if this is what it takes to know he is safe while walking around a store or trick or treating then this is what we will use! They come in other colors, they are very comfortable, & it gives your child the freedom to walk along the side of you! I wish I would have bought this sooner! To be honest, I wish every family was given one! Something as small as this can make a huge difference! I know there are moms out there who don't believe in putting a horness on their child and think you are treating your child like a dog but I completely disagree with that! Safety is my #1 priority when it comes to my kids! For less than $10 you can protect your child while out in public with this wrist horness. For less than $10 moms you can be at peace while taking your little one trick or treating & not have to keep hollering for them to stay close to you or keep looking over your shoulder every 5 seconds to see your surroundings. You can find this product on amazon  at 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XPN6ZT2/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment