Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Kiss Naturals bubble bath

I discovered an amazing company called Kiss Naturals out of Canada that makes the perfect gifts for kids! They don't make just any gift they make DIY gifts for kids! What better way to spend a rainy day or boring day than with a DIY gift set?! Today my son & I got to enjoy making his own bubble bath!! It was fun & most of all great quality time with my son! Kiss Naturals DIY bubble bath set comes with everything you need to make 4 small bottles of bubble bath! It comes with 1 colorant, 2 scents, 4 bottles, and a bottle of natural bubble bath along with a stirring spoon and cup. ( Since i have a boy and he wasnted blue & green so I used a colorant I had for 2 of the bubble baths) This product is ALL NATURAL and safe for your children! My 3 year old had an amazing time stirring the colorant and scent into the bubble bath! It's the perfect gift to keep your kids busy and entertained! It gives your child a sense of satisfaction when they get to use something they made! My son was so proud of his bubble bath that he made! This is the perfect gift for rainy days, birthdays, christmas gifts, any day gifts, quality time with your child, & days when your child is hollering "I'm bored"! Kiss Naturals will give your child not only a learning experience but a fun experience! As a mom I think it's really amazing to have something like this for a child to engage in. After making his bubble bath he insisted on taking a bath... he used his apple scent bubble bath that smelled so good and created alot of bubbles in the tub! I can't wait to try out our other Kiss Naturals DIY sets! For a list of all their DIY sets you can visit www.kissnaturals.com




No comments:

Post a Comment