Friday, September 29, 2017

Lullababy


PRODUCT REVIEW:

I am so excited to try out my new Mash and Serve Bowl Set & Training utensil set from Lullababy! The Mash and Serve Bowl set allows you to mash up fresh foods for your baby easily! The bowl is a a thick plastic with a handle to make it easy to grip! The masher is made very well, easily gripped, and fits right into the bowl to mash your babies food! Lullababy Safe Training Fork and Spoon Set is the perfect size for your baby. It is also made of a sturdy thick plastic that is very durable! 
My little one is 9 months old and he wants real food, now I will be able to mash him up some rice -n- gravy, fresh veggies, and fresh fruits! When he sees us eating he always wants what we have and not his baby food! I will post a video soon showing how it mashes up food for your little ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment