Monday, September 25, 2017

Ora's Amazing Herbal

PRODUCT REVIEW:

When it comes to my kids, I much prefer natural products! Ora's Amazing Herbal has created an amazing baby salve! My little is a chunky monkey and tends to get rashes in the creases of his legs or where his diaper rubs on his legs but with Ora 's Amazing Herbal Baby Salve I can apply it to his skin and it heals right up without the burning. Regular diaper salves I've noticed have burned when applied so I am truly thankful to have found this one! It is made with all organic herbs making it safe & gentle for kids! (I have also applied it on my son's cheeks for his eczema and it has helped the redness go down) 
Ora ' s Amazing Herbal also has an organic baby powder! Their baby powder is free from talc which is amazing because of the recent finding of how harmful talc can be. Their baby powder is also safe & gentle for kids! The vanilla amber scent smells so amazing!! 
But wait!! Not only do they have products for kids but they also have an Ultra Healing Body Butter that is herbal infused with antioxidants and is also anti aging! This is an amazing product to use on your face and hands! It adds moisture to your dry skin and helps to repair it!

No comments:

Post a Comment