Thursday, September 14, 2017

Bolm skincare

PRODUCT REVIEW : 

   I have had an amazing opportunity to try Bolm Skincare. Bolm Skincare has an amazing 12 herb dry skin remedy that is the perfect solution for your dry skin! It nourishes and moisturizes skin giving you relief! It is so amazing for eczema. My son has a little eczema on his face that causes his cheeks to become red and dry but with Bolm's 12 herb dry skin remedy it heals his dry cheeks, nourishes his skin and gives him the relief he needs! I love the way it smells!
    Bolm Skincare also has a deep healing lavender foot cream! Their foot cream works wonders on healing your dry skin on your feet! Along with these 2 amazing products Bolm has also created a lip balm! I love the way their lip balm heals chapped lips nourishes your lips to make them feel silky smooth!  I am so in love with their products! Bolm is organic, paraben and cruelty free and stands for "Buy organic, love mindfully"! If you suffering with dry skin I highly recommend you get Bolm Skincare! Www.bolmskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment