Monday, September 25, 2017

Lula's Chocolates

PRODUCT REVIEW : 

Yall I'm in heaven right now! I just received some gourmet sea salt caramels from Lula ' s Chocolates! Their sweet and savory caramel filled chocolates are topped with different varieties of sea salt! Their chocolates came beautifully wrapped in a box! My 1st bite was exceptional! I have never tasted a chocolate like this before! Sweet & salty go perfect together so having the sea salt as a topper makes it perfect! My husband even loved it! Lula 's Chocolates are scrumptious and breath taking! This is the chocolate you hide from your kids and wait until it's quiet in your home to enjoy! Louisiana just don't have chocolate like this! Men this is the chocolate you get your ladies for every occasion and JUST BECAUSE (you don't need a special occasion)! Lula ' s Chocolates are absolutely delightful and delectable! If you haven't tried their chocolates yet then you are in for a huge surprise because their chocolate is outstanding and like no other chocolate you've ever had! Order your at www.lulas.com I promise you won't be dissapointed!!! (Now let me go hide the chocolates I haven't eaten yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment