Monday, September 25, 2017

Kuviez


PRODUCT REVIEW: 

Do you find your child uncovered at all hours of the night? We do! Our son tosses and turns all night long and his blankets and sheets end up bunched up at the bottom of his bed. Kuviez has designed the perfect sheets to keep your little ones covered! Kuviez sheets button together to keep your child snug in their bed! This amazing concept allows your child to stay asleep covered all night! The fitted sheet fits snug around the mattress and then buttons to the flat sheet! This set comes with a matching pillow case! I love the design of the Kuviez! Kuviez sheets are very well made and durable. They are very soft to touch!  They are 100%cotton with a 200 three count and machine washable! I have a twin set in the boys design but they also come in a pink set for girls also! Parents the Kuviez are a great set for your kids bed, your kids will love them! I took a picture of the design set that I have to show yall and some pictures from Kuviez website. (I haven't switched my son from his toddler bed to his twin bed yet to show yall the exact set up of the sheets) but here is some pictures from their website to show yall this amazing product! You can get your Kuviez at www.kuviez.com 
***I will post a set up once I get my little ones twin bed up! I actually want a set for my bed lol my husband says I pull the sheets off of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment