Friday, October 20, 2017

Wyoming Cowgirl Soap Company



PRODUCT REVIEW :

   Last night I had the pleasure of bathing with Wyoming Cowgirl Soap Company LLC amazing handmade soap! From the moment I opened the package you could smell the amazing scents of the soaps! Each package that she sends out comes with not only what you ordered but with a sample soap and a thank you note to personalize your order! This shows that this company truly appreciates and recognizes their customers! Their soaps are made from scratch using a cold method process. These western style soaps are molded with a beautiful Wedtern design on each bar to highlight where they originate from! 
   Last night I used Rose Geranium with Pink Kaolin Clay. The pink Kaolin Clay is used to draw toxins out from your skin while the Geranium Rose oil is used treat acne, Eczema, dermatitis, dry skin, and so many other skin conditions. While using this soap my bathroom smelled amazing! It lathered up perfectly! While using it I can truly feel a huge difference from regular soap! I didn't feel the need to scrub hard and I could actually feel it cleansing my skin! After using it my skin felt extremely clean and rejuvenated. It did not leave any residue on my skin and it does not make your skin feel heavy. Instead it left my skin extremely smooth, refreshed, light and silky! Not to mention I smelled amazing! I kept smelling my arms because it smelled so good! 
  I absolutely love Wyoming Cowgirl Soap! Their soaps have many different skin benefits and leave your skin feeling great! If you are looking for soaps that feel naked on your skin instead of soaps that clog your pores and make your skin feel heavy then Wyoming Cowgirl Soap Company has exactly what you need! You will fall in love with their unique and amazing scents, western theme, and the results that these soaps show! You can visit them on facebook or at www.cowgirlsoaps.com

*** I will be doing a giveaway soon for a Wyoming Cowgirl Soap so head over to their page now to like and follow their page before the giveaway starts***

No comments:

Post a Comment