Monday, October 2, 2017

Working Class Diy make your own headband kit


DIY Make Your Own Headbands Kit by Working Class! This is an amazing gift for little girls, DIY mommy & daughter day or even as a party gift where each little girl gets to make their own headband! This kit comes with 10 headbands, flowers, butterfly, fabrics, feathers, jewels, glue and sticky dots.... everything you need in one kit! This Diy kit allows your child to create their own headband and let's their creativity shine. It gives them something to be proud of because they made it! You can order your kit at https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Headband-Working-Class-Headbands/dp/B074G4BB5G 

*** I will be doing a live video when I make them so yall can help me decorate them!!! I'll let yall know when I'm going to do it!***

No comments:

Post a Comment