Thursday, October 26, 2017

Beauty and Pinups

PRODUCT REVIEW : 

  I have been using Beauty & Pin-Ups hair system for a fee days now and I must say I truly love it! Their Rewind Reconstructing shampoo & conditioners has truly worked wonders for my damaged hair! Not only do their products smell absolutely amazing but it left my hair extremely smooth & silky! I don't even need to use a detangler after because my brush goes right through my hair! My hair doesn't feel brittle after using this! 
   Beauty & Pin-Ups Sway Blow Out Primer helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair. It takes away the frizz and leaves my hair styled perfectly! It adds extra softness to your hair and brings out the natural shine! This product is a soft mist when sprayed into your hair! You can use Beauty & Pin-Ups Valor Superfine Hair Spray for a complete finish to hold your pinups! Their hairspray leaves no residue & it doesn't leave your hair sticky! 
   Beauty & Pin-Ups Fearless Hair Rescue Treatment is great for dry, brittle, damaged hair! It is a hair mask that restores and reconstructs your hair back to being healthy, smooth, and strong! 
  A portion of every sale of Beauty & Pin-Ups supports the Best Buddies International! I love that this company gives back to an amazing organization! You can check out all their amazing products at www.beautyandpinups.com
#BeautyandPinups #haircare

No comments:

Post a Comment