Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Casting Keepsakes





PRODUCT REVIEW:

Casting Keepsakes is an amazing company that sells kits to cast 3D prints of your hands, little ones feets, or even belly casts! This amazing company allows you to capture your prints and display them as a beautiful art display! Their easy to do at home kits come with everything you need to create that perfect memento that you will treasure dearly! It is safe to use, non toxic, hypoallergenic, and still works when your child wiggles! As a mom, it's the smallest things that I treasure most. Having 3D casts of my little ones foot and of my 3 year old hand is something that I will treasure forever! It is something that I can hand down to them when they are older! This is one of the meaningful gifts that you can give someone because it will be cherished! Right now I have 2 castings in the process of drying and as soon as they are complete I will finish the touch ups and post them! I am really excited! Casting Keepsakes is the ideal gift for moms, dads, grandparents, parents to be and more! You can visit them on facebook or at www.castingkeepsakes.com

*** I will show yall the finished castings when they are done***

No comments:

Post a Comment