Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Larabar

PRODUCT REVIEW:

If you are looking for a delicious snack then you need to get LARABAR! Larabar comes in so many different yummy flavors! Larabar snacks are dairy free, gluten free, soy free, NON-GMO, Kosher, & Vegan making it the tastiest healthy snack! Larabar snacks are made of just a few simple ingridients! The picture I posted is just a few of the delicious flavors I got to try out! The taste of Larabar is very unique and different but extremely good! I even let my husband's grandmother try one out and she loved it because unlike normal snacks this was not to sweet and didn't spike her blood sugar. Larabar is the perfect snack for all ages and they are great for on the go. I am not a breakfast eater at all but having a Larabar in the morning is a great way to start of my day healthy and keep me full until I eat lunch! You can check out all their amazing flavors at www.Larabar.com and visit them on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment