Thursday, October 12, 2017

Casting Keepsakes finished hand and foot










FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW:

💜💜💜 This mommy is beyond thrilled with our castings from Casting Keepsakes:  3D Hand & Footprint DIY Kits! I touched them up a little and painted them with the pearl paint that came with it! I made sure to apply just a thin layer because I didn't want to take away from the actual prints in the cast! I have never used a cast that showed every last detail of my child's hand & foot like Casting Keepsakes casts shows! This is truly the most breathtaking and cherishable keepsake I've ever encountered! I love the way our 3 year old curved his fingers and hand to give it such a lifelike look and the way our 9 month old curled his toes like he always does! The detail in the castings is absolutely amazing! We will treasure our little ones castings forever! 💜💜💜 #castingkeepsakes #3DCastingKeepsakes #memorable #keepsakes #forevermementos

No comments:

Post a Comment