Monday, October 2, 2017

Day 22 of Zouzouni Beauty


PRODUCT REVIEW UPDATE: 

After 22 days of using Zouzouni Beauty, LLC Avante Lash Serum & Avante Brow Serum faithfully every night I have noticed a significant change in both my eyelashes and eyebrows! My brows and eyelashes don't feel like hair but instead silk! They went from a course texture to a silky smooth texture! They look more vibrant and not dull! I've also noticed that if I tug on my brow or eyelash they don't pull out easily anymore which means Avante has strengthened them a lot. My eyelashes look so much fuller! Avante Lash and Brow Serum has definitely conditioned my eyelashes and eyebrows and brought them back to life! I've said it once before and I'll say it again... we take care of our skin and hair but people tend to forget about the little parts such as your eyelashes and brows! They need nourishment and conditioning also! They need to be hydrated and that's exactly what Avante serums do! Avante Lash Serum & Brow Serum is designed to legthen, strengthen, hydrate, condition, and nourish your eyelashes and eyebrows! This product is colorless & odorless! It is easy to use and quick to apply! The results are worth it and I will definitely continue to use Avante Lash & Brow Serums faithfully everyday!  Zouzouni Beauty products can be found at www.zouzounibeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment