Thursday, August 24, 2017

Dermacol

Dermacol foundation is by far the best I've used yet! Just a small amount of foundation goes a long way & actually covers those imperfections! It is great to cover up redness, dark circles, acne, dark spots & scars! Dermocol comes in many different shades to match your skin color!! I love their satin makeup base!! The satin makeup base is great to use before applying your foundation to even out your skin for the best results!! I've been through so many foundations and so far this is my favorite!! Dermacol has some amazing skin care products also!! I've even found Dermacol foundation on the wish app!! If you are like me and have struggled to find a foundation that works good on your skin then I highly recommend you try Dermacol for a flawless look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment