Thursday, August 24, 2017

Daily Defense Deep Conditioner

Hey yall! I just have to brag about this amazing product I picked up at walmart yesterday for 97 cents!!! Daily Defense Deep conditioner with Argan oil!! Over the last few months I have colored my hair quite a few times  & bleached it to get a desired color which made my hair extremely brittle & horribly tangled after washing! My hair would be so tangled even using a regular conditioner that I couldn't get my brush through my hair without a detangler! Tonight I used Daily Defense in my hair & was able to brush my hair without using a detangler product!! I let this sit in my hair for 3 minutes and the results were AMAZING!!! FOR 97 CENTS I WILL BUY THIS ALL DAY LONG!! I found it in the shampoo/conditioner aisle but it was at the end of the aisle on one of the bottom shelves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment