Friday, August 25, 2017

True Lemon Product Review


PRODUCT REVIEW: I am not a plain water drinker at all!! Before I found True Lemon I was squeezing lemons into my water! True Citrus has so many amazing natural flavors to add to your daily water!! Their products contain no artificial sweetners, no artificial flavors, or preservatives! It contains no sodium & it's Non-GMO! While their True lemon, lime, orange, & grapefruit flavors contain zero calories, the limeade & lemonade flavors only contain 10 calories!! I am a TRUE CITRUS drinker!! I absolutely love their products!! Not only do they carry water flavoring but they also have a cooking, baking, & seasoning line to add flavor to your seafood & meats---- and they are seriously delicious!! I love using their seasoning on grilled shrimp and chicken!!!  Whether you are looking to add flavor to your water or to spice up your food True Citrus has you covered!!! 
(Right now I am enjoying a bottle of black cherry limeade water)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment