Tuesday, May 28, 2019

PiperWai natural deodorant

     This morning I got a package in from PiperWai Natural Deodorant! I was so excited to try this natural deodorant out that I applied it right away and put it to the test! PiperWai is a natural deodorant made with activated charcoal. It is aluminum free, great for sensitive skin, has an AMAZING scent from its essential oils and it can be used by men or women!! 
     I have always been told that natural deodorants take time to work with your body. Now I live in Louisiana where its EXTREMELY HOT & HUMID. Today alone it was in the high 80s and beyond scorching... so it was the perfect day to test this out. So after applying I decided to ride with my husband to the city. Now his truck has a wire or something that keeps shorting out so naturally we hit a bump and the ac quit working. So there I was hot and sweating but my underarms were not soaked. We get home and I decide to go lay out and tan in the yard. Once again I'm in dead summer heat and yes my face was sweating, my back, neck.... everywhere except my underarms! The best part is for as hot and sweaty as the rest of my body felt I DID NOT HAVE A SWEAT SMELL! Through All of that hot scorching heat I still smelled like I did from the moment I walked out the door that morning wearing PiperWai! Completely shocked me!! 
    Because Piperwai is made with activated charcoal its color is charcoal grey! Not even thinking, I applied it, put my shirt on and left home. 5 minutes ago it dawned on me.... omg let me check my shirt to see if it stained it. NO STAINS! It goes on grey and and once it runs in it's clear! Now yes.... you should rub it in completely before putting clothing on but I wasnt thinking and it turns out even if you are in a rush it doesnt matter because my shirt did not have any deodorant marks on it. This is the second "natural" deodorant I try. The first one I ever tried... well i didnt like it so much so I was really hesitant about this one. But, I can honestly say that after a ONE full day of really putting PiperWai to the test I found that it truly works amazingly. My kids (4 &2 ) love putting on deodorant when they see us applying it so of course they had to try it out also.... safe and natural for your kids skin, no harsh chemicals, keeps them dry, and perfect for any age!! 
    Make sure to check out PiperWai on Facebook & Instagram and visit their website at https://www.piperwai.com/ 🤣(In the picture my container is cracked around the rim because my 4 year old dropped it)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment