Friday, May 31, 2019

Blister Balm

   Everyone hates getting a cold sore! If I run fever or if I'm stressed out 99.9% of the time I will end up with a cold sore! Blister Balm has the perfect product to not only help with cold sores, but to help with dry or cracked lips.    Recently I got to try out Blister Balm Lip Protectant and External Analgesic Ointment! Both of these products are made with 100% natural ingredients and has natural Jojoba botanicals!
    Blister Balm Lip Protectant is perfect as an everyday lip balm! It is a rolllerball that you apply to your lips daily to help reduce any cold sore breakouts! I have been applying this daily and it gives your lips a smooth silky feeling. It moisturizes your lips making it great for dry lips. It has a mint flavor that tastes pretty good (lol I'm not eating it but you can taste it when its applied) but it also smells amazing and the aroma is very relaxing. This lip protectant helps with any lip irritations such as itching or dry lip pain.
   
Blister Balm External Analgesic ointment is a clear ointment that gives you immediate relief. So the other day I had started to get that tingle feeling you get from a cold sore (that annoying feeling from the first sign of a breakout), and it was in the corner of my lips. Well I quickly applied this ointment and it was like a complete transformation. I didnt feel while tingle anymore and that cold sore didnt not come out fully like it normally would have. So I went back to my continue use of the Lip protectant after one application of the ointment! Together, both Blister Balm products, are an amazing combination to fight those unwanted cold sores, keep your lips moisturized and hydrated, and to help with dry cracked skin! You can get these at https://blisterbalm.com/products/protective-lip-treatment and make sure to check them out on Facebook & Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment