Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Globe lights

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄Ready for the holidays? I am!! I love to decorate for Christmas for our boys! I got this cute little
Globe string lights to hang on our mantle where their Christmas Stockings will be! They are battery operated which is perfect because I don't have a plug near my mantle. I'm thinking they will look great wrapped around a Christmas garland. You can get these at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H82Z9RM 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

#MommyImpressions #VonetaGlobeStringLights #Globestringlinghts #ledlights #fairylights #christmas #christmaslights #holidaydecor #decor #lighting #momblog #brandrep #reviewer #mommyof3 #momofboys

No comments:

Post a Comment