Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Nardo's Natural

Product Review:

   Last night I got to try out Nardo's Natural Facial Cleanser, Hyaluronic serum,   Eyelash Growth Serum, and Lemon Burst lip balm! Nardo's Natural products are Organic,  cruelty free, Vegan, Paraben free, and Gluten free. They were also featured on Shark Tank!!
    I 💚 Nardo's Natural Facial Cleanser! It is a combination of charcoal and coconut oil! It is in like a gel type form that isn't sticky and feels great on your face! It also smells amazing! While massaging it onto my face I could feel it cleaning my skin. After using my skin felt refreshed, silky, and tight. It is great for a deep pore cleansing! It doesn't leave any type of heavy feeling on your face. I have been using it daily and move how my skin looks more vibrant and refreshed.
   After using the Facial Cleanser I then applied Nardo's Natural Hyaluronic Serum which is a combination of coconut & jojaba. This is an anti aging serum that hydrates your skin. Last night was my 1st use but I love that this serum was not oily and it soaked well into my skin. Once it dried my skin felt even tighter. Its not oily and soaks into your skin very well. It dorsnt leave my face greasy. Together the cleanser and the Hyaluronic serum make your face feel lifted and new.
   I also used their Lash Growth which went on very smooth. You apply it to the upper lash root and it's purpose is to stimulate and help your lashes grow longer and fuller.
   Nardo's Natural Lemon Burst lip Balm is exactly what it's called.... a burst of lemon! It leaves your lips silky smooth! It's great for chapped dry lips! It keeps your lips healthy and smooth.
   You can see all their amazing products on their website at www.NardosNatural.com and make sure to like and follow them on facebook!!
    After using for a little over a week my skin is healthier looking, smoother, and vibrant. My skin is not dried out and I didn' have any breakouts from using Nardo's Natural product. My skin doesn't look dull anymore but instead vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment