Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Goddess Garden

Protected by the sun with #GoddessGarden sunscreens from #Tryazon! We love using Goddess Gardens organic natural mineral sunscreen. It keeps us from baking in the hot sun and protects our skin from sun damage! We have Goddess Garden Kids Sport SPF30 spray, Everyday SPF30 spray, and After sun aloe gel spray! We also use their cream sunscreens. One of my favorites is the kids sunscreen stick... I use that on my kids faces because it sticks well and it isn't runny like a cream. I'm able to apply the stick to their face without getting it in their eyes or mouth. Goddess Garden sunscreen is cruelty free and they use plant based ingredients! It's perfect for little kids and for sensitive skin. My kids and I burn really easy but with Goddess Garden Sunscreen we don't burn. We apply it once and we are covered for an afternoon of fun in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment