Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Jack & Lily My Mocs




   After buying many pairs of shoes for our little one and struggling to put them on his chunky little feet, we have finally found Jack & Lily My Mocs! Jack & Lily My Mocs are the perfect fit mocs for our 1 year old.
    We chose the 18-24 mo. to give him some extra growing space. He has about a 1/2 inch extra growing space with his My Mocs. Having little chunky feet it is hard to find shoes that will open up enough to go around his foot without being uncomfortable. We have tried so many brands of shoes, from cheap to expensive brands, and never found any pair as comfortable and great fitting like Jack & Lily My Mocs. I didn't struggle to put them on. They open wide enough to slide onto his foot and they close with a strap that velcros.
   Jack & Lily My Mocs are handmade using premium leather. They have a 3mm cushioned sole with no slip grip. I love that they are made to wear indoors or outdoors. I love that it has a non slip grip on it because that's what new walkers need because they tend to stumble alot when learning to walk.
   We chose the Navy blue and white design and we are extremely pleased with how adorable they are in person. They are perfect for casual wear and dressy wear. They go with any outfit and just look so cute on! My one year old loves wearing them and gets mad when his 3 year old brother touches his shoes.     As a mom, I love that Jack & Lily My Mocs are comfortable for my son and they fit him perfectly! Having proper shoes are important for little ones who are learning to walk so I am very thankful that we found Jack & Lily My Mocs because they will help my little one learn to walk with balance and they will give him the proper support he needs. Jack & Lily has a ton of adorable designs to choose from for little boys and girls! To see their entire collection you can visit www.jackandlily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment