Sunday, July 26, 2020

1st halloween outfit

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒSpamming yall with another adorable Halloween outfit!!! I got 2 of these for Haiden & my niece Emery to match one day for pics! 3 piece set comes with hat, onesie, and cute pants with a pumpkin on the behind!! The material is soft, true to size, and is gender neutral! This outfit isbpwrfect for 1st Halloween pictures of your little one!!! My favorite part of this outfit is the cute pants that feature a pumpkin!!! Can yall tell that I really love halloween! Even if we dont get to trick or treat this year I will make sure my babies have lots of fun celebratong!!! Insteas of a big bulky costume if you have an infant these halloween outfits are perfect for them! Great for memories and can be passed down to your next little one.... in my case I get to do that since I seem to only have boys 🀣🀣🀣🀣!!!! Get it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VPHKYCP πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment