Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Kids walkie talkies

My boys have been having a blast with their new walkie talkie set! This set is easy for kids to use, has very clear sound, puts off a string and stable signal and has a hands free option! Both walkie talkies come with a lanyard. It features 22 channels, 10 channel hazards radio, 121 privacy codes, hands free, scan, backlit LCD display, call alert, button lock, roger beeps, battery level indicator, rechargeable, and sooooo much more! My kids have been playing with them all day every day since we got them! By far the best set we have owned. I wont lie I been playing with them too 😂😂 You can get them at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XXZKKZZ

These walkie talkies are sure to give your child a fun filled day of playing and imagination. They truly work better than any other set we have bought them!Its very easy to use... both my 3 year old and 5 tear old know how to work them. My 3 tear old likes to keep his on hands free but also likes to press the button to talk. It's fun for the whole family! I also use them outside when the boys are playing lol

No comments:

Post a Comment