Friday, January 10, 2020

Radiant Sun Botanicals

🥰I recently recieved an amazing package from Radiant Sun Botanicals and I am enjoying every bit of their amazing products!! Just a little about Radiant Sun Botanicals : their products are made in small batches, 100% pure and natural, infused with natural oils, they use the highest quality of oils and butters from around the world, and no artificial or fragrances!
I'm going to start by talking about their Deep Sleep Restful Peace Massage Oil because it is my absolute favorite!! Unlike most massage oils, this massage oil does not make your skin feel greasy or stay caked on your skin! When applied it feels like oil but after rubbing it in your skin soaks it up like a moisturizer leaving your skin silky smooth without that greasiness! I have been applying it to my baby bump mostly and my back. After rubbing it in, you can put your clothes back on immediately without the worries of getting oil on clothing or even your sheets during a massage! It soaks in that fast!! Oh my.... the sweet aroma of this massage oil is to die for! It is beyond relaxing, calming, and restful! The amazing aroma is a combination of Apricot Kernel Oil, essential oils of Copaiba Balsam, Cananga, Lavender, Sandalwood, Bergamont, and Petitgrain! This combination of oils works perfectly together giving you a very calming vibe that we all need during a well deserved body massage! It helps to relax your muscles, helps with my shoulder and neck pain, and even helps with inflammation! I love that it has properties to help with inflammation because it will definitely come in handy the last few weeks of pregnancy when my ankles feel swollen! It's completely safe for pregnancy and was designed with pregnant women in mind! My complete honest opinion is GET IT AND TRY IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT! Ladies, you will feel so relaxed after your men give you a good massage with this massage oil!!
Next up is Radiant Sun Botanicals Whipped Body Butters! They have designed their body butters for sensitive skin. I have two scents: Sweet Amber and Juicy Orange!
💥 I'm going to start with Juicy orange because its aroma is a burst of sweet summertime! The aroma will brighten your mood! This body butter is packed with Vitamins A,C,& E from the mango butter and Organic Golden Jojaba Oil ingredients. The ingredients in this body butter have amazing properties for moisturizing, reducing the degeneration of skin cells and restoring elasticity. This body butter does help with itchy skin and soothes your skin (its helped with my belly itch). This body butter leaves your skin moisturized, feeling restored, hydrated and smelling amazing all while giving you a vibrant glow of skin!
💥Sweet Amber is a light, calming aroma. It smells great and has so many amazing properties from it's different ingredients! Not only is it packed with vitamins and antioxidants but it has properties that serve as an anti inflammatory, helps with irritation, anti aging, and so much more! This body butter leaves your skin feeling healed, moisturized, healthy and revamped.
Radiant Sun Botanicals Hair and Skin Oil has a combination of rose and sandalwood giving you a pleasant floral but woodsy aroma that is evenly distributed. It's an amazing combination where neither one of them are overpowering the other but you can clearly pinpoint that both scents are there. I have been using this in my hair and it is truly working wonders! It leaves my hair silky and smooth with less frizz. It leaves a shine in my hair, but not a greasy oil shine look. I use a few drops after washing my hair. It makes my hair look so much healthier and leaves it smelling great! This Hair and Skin oil has properties for the skin that help with anti aging, acne, regenerating cells, balancing skin and more.
💚Overall, I have to say that I'm highly impressed with Radiant Sun Botanicals! The aromas of each product are beyond amazing and unique, the products leave your skin and hair feeling and looking healthier than before, and every product has amazing healing properties! Radiant Sun botanicals offers a wide variety of products on their website at www.radiantsunbotanicals.com
👀Make sure to like and follow them on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment