Friday, July 5, 2019

Geekoto Ring light

The lighting in my home is horrible. I can get higher wattage bulbs and for some reason it never fully gives me that perfect lighting. It gets so frustrating when I'm taking photos of products, videos, and even while doing my makeup! I am so thankful to now have this amazing 18 inch ring light from Geekoto! Not only will I have the perfect lighting for my page now, I will be able to take amazing pictures of my kids inside!
This Geekoto 18 inch ring light comes with a remote and LCD display. It is dimmable, giving you the perfect lighting for photos, videos, and cosmetics! It comes with a tripod that can go from 19" to a whopping 73.6"! This gives you the perfect height for standing, sitting, group photos, and more! The ring light includes 576 led light bulbs! It is truly bright on 100%! The tripod gives you a 180° rotation of the ring light so you can fix it to the position that suits your angle the best! I love that it comes with a vell phone holder that you can screw to the middle of the ring light.... I have a Nikon camera which has the ability to screw into tripods and this tripod will support that! You can run this ring light off the cord that plugs in or you can use the batteries (the only thing is the batteries arent included). The remote has an 8m distance reach, giving you the option to be away from the ring light and adjusting it wirelessly while taking your amazing photos. This ring light comes with an amazing Geekoto carrying bag making it easy for you to ring your ring light with you to any event!!
I am so excited to now be able to take more professional photos for my page and to benefit my collaborations but I am also excited that I will not be able to capture those after dark moments of my kids outside playing! I'm excited to be able to sit down in my house and do my makeup without having to run outside in the sunlight with a compact mirror to check my foundation 🤣! I am excited to have Geekoto ring light help me take my page to the next level!
I want to give a huge thanks to my good friend Amanda Ball with Amandas Deals, Steals, and More for introducing me to Geekoto. So make sure to give her page a like!
🔥🔥Geekoto is always hosting fabulous giveaways so make sure to give them a like & follow on all 3 of their Facebook pages Geekoto Sharing Club Geekoto Photography @Geekoto. And make sure to check them out on Instagram and follow them there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment