Monday, March 4, 2019

EVLAS KITCHEN

Our little ones are enjoying their lunch using Evlas Kitchen products! Evlas Kitchen products are made of 100% food grade silicone and are dishwasher safe. This family owned business has your little ok nest best interest in mind! Today they are using the toddler plates and the bibs. Evlas Kitchen toddler plates are divided into 3 sections. They are thick and non skid so bumping them doesnt make them fall off of their table. As a mom, my favorite part is that my toddlers are wanting to wear the bibs🤣🤣.... why? Well my children tend to spill food everywhere!! Evlas Kitchen bibs will catch any food they spill making it easier for me to clean up!! Evlas Kitchen also has feeding bowls that come with lids on them. The best part about these are the suction cup at the bottom. They auction to the table or to the highchair. These bowls are also great for on the go. I can fill it with cheerios or fruit, pop the lid on and when my kids are ready for a snack I can pull it out and hand it to them. They are leak proof and the lids stay tightly in place. It is also perfect for storing homemade baby food in.... which our little 5 month old will be starting baby foods next month and I plan on using Evlas Kitchen products to help with that journey! Their little green silicon bowl is perfect for baby food and also has a suction cup on the bottom. Theri silicon spoons are the perfect size for tiny mouths but have a long enough handle for mom to grip! The large silicon plate fits on the high chair and stays put! It has 3 large sections. They also have reusable food pouches. I'm really excited about this because with our 1st two children I mostly used store bought baby foods. With Zaiden I am wanting to make my own baby foods so having reusable storage pouches will be perfect for that! Make sure to like and follow Evlas Kitchen on Facebook and check out their entire line at https://www.evlaskitchen.com I will continue to post our journey with Evlas Kitchen with our 3 little ones!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment