Sunday, February 10, 2019

Le Blanc

πŸ‘šπŸ‘•πŸ‘–πŸ§¦πŸ§₯🧀So I know most parents can relate when I say kids ruin clothes quicker than anything we've ever seen! Seriously! As a mom of 3 boys I have found that my boys go through clothes more than anything. No matter how many times I would
wash them or use stain removerson them their clothes always looks GRUNGY! Yep, I have tried everything from Tide to Oxiclean and more! Recently I have had the amazing pleasure of trying out Le Blanc laundry washes & I must say it's like NOTHING I've bought in the big box stores! Their Children's Wash is an allergen free fragrance that smells so good. It is 100% biodegradeable with a neutral pH and does not contain enzymes, Phosphates, Sulphates, or Caustics. It's a light scent that smells clean and fresh. My kids grungy clothes do not look grungy anymore... and I'm talking dirt, 🌱grass stained, πŸ•food stained your typical toddler boy clothes! They look amazing! Colors are brighter and their whites are whiter! For our 4 month old, his formula🍼🍼 (Similac) is yellowish in color and is always staining his white clothes but with Le Blanc Childrens Wash all formula is lifted from his outfits! When I say this stuff works I mean it WORKS! Moms of you haven't tried this on your little ones clothes then I highly reccomend you do! πŸ›ŒπŸ›Œ Le Blanc Linen Wash is one of the cleanest scents ever. I dont know about yall but when I get into bed there is nothing better than smelling clean fresh sheets! It is gentle in my sheets, table linens, and even on my curtains! It leaves them thoroughly clean and free from nightly sweat stains and even kid stains! Our kids bedding is paw patrol theme but it came with white sheets with blue paw prints well let's just say their sheets never looked clean before using Le Blanc on them! πŸ§₯Le Blanc Silk & Lingerie Wash is perfect for those delicate pieces of clothing such as wool, cashmere, silk, bamboo, and more. It is scented in a light Lavender that smells amazing! It is a gentle cleanser that does not take away from your clothing but yet preserves it's original form. It protects its elasticity. Every silk item I have has always gotten stained with every other detergent I have used! No matter what I did such, as running the water first, it seems I would always have a detergent stain. Le Blanc detergents are clear and do NOT stain your clothing or silks! πŸ›‹ And my latest obsession.... Le Blanc Linen Water!! I use this on EVERYTHING! I spray my furniture, curtains, mattresses, bedding, my area rug and more with this. It smells absolutely amazing! Normally I'm a Febreze fanatic but since getting this Linen Water it's all I use! It keeps my home smelling fresh, the scent lasts a very long time and it keeps my home smelling clean! This is by far one of my favorite products! Spray it on the coats that's been sitting in the closet or even when guests are coming over and all you have is that bedding that smells like the closet.... just spray it with Linen Wash and it smells like it just came out of the wash! πŸ’œLe blanc products have exceeded my expectations. As a mom I've always bought what I know and what I see on the shelf at Walmart or Target. I am beyond happy that I have found this company because their detergent works better than all of the big name brands that I have used previously! Made in the U.S.A. you can find Le Blanc detergents at www.linenwash.net

No comments:

Post a Comment