Friday, November 9, 2018

Quick dry water shoes

🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖Who loves the beach? Hot sand burns your feet at the beach! Or maybe going to waterparks or splash pads with your kids?!?!?! I do but i hate walking on concrete barefoot at a water park or splash pad because you never know what types of bacteria are lurking around! Its so easy to catch athletes foot or a bacteria or fungus from walking around a water park or splash pad barefoot. Protect your fest from getting infected or burned on hot concrete with these adorable qyick dry water shoes!! I love these quick dry water shoes. This is actually my second pair! They are slip on and the sizing is true to your normal shoe size. They are so comfortable that I actually use this pair just to walk around home! My other pair is for the beach! I love my first pair so much that I got this pair just to use as slippers haha! They are so lightweight that it feels like you aren't even wearing any shoes. When used in water the dry super fast. They come in different colors and designs! Get yours at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0793PMH4Z

No comments:

Post a Comment