Monday, September 10, 2018

Ladies trimmer



So I got this Ladies trimmer in and I thought it was going to be pink but it's not. A little disappointed lol but it's just a color. On the bright side it works great! It comes with four different attachments.... nose trimmer, eyebrow trimmer, hair trimmer, and shaver. I mainly got it for the eyebrow trimmer because majority of the time I just don't have the time to sit there and pluck my eyebrows lol. What I love most about this trimmer is that it does not work off of batteries. It charges using a USB port. The downfall is that it does NOT come with a charging box and it's kind of weird to have the actual usb port on the trimmer because you can't use a cord with it (it plugs directly into a box) which means I have to put something up to the plugin on the wall and sit the trimmer on to be able to charge it. Other than that it works great for what I needed it for. It does come in pink (I guess I was sent the wrong color) and it comes in white and black. You can get this Ladies trimmer at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CZZ698Z

No comments:

Post a Comment