Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Espree pet products

PRODUCT REVIEW: 

   Espree Animal Products are amazing product that are gentle on your pet. Their Rainforest Aloe Wipes and Natural Hypo - allergenic Shampoo are made with 100% organically grown Aloe Vera. Both products are Non-detergent, 100% biodegradeable, human grade ingrediants, cruelty free, paraben free, chemical dye free, and are kitten & puppy safe!! They are also safe with flea treatments. I truly love the fact that these products contain Aloe Vera because Aloe Vera has so many healing properties. Aloe Vera helps with burns, scratches, swelling, bites, rashes, and dry skin. I use Aloe Vera on myself so having a product for our dog that contains Aloe Vera is very important. I love that I can use both of these products for our cat and dog! Although I do tend to use it more on our dog. 
   Espree Hypoallergenic Shampoo is tear free and gentle on your pet. It has an amazing scent that leaves your pet smelling great. After using this shampoo our dogs coat is extremely shiny and looks so healthy! It helps her with any dryness that her skin may have while giving her coat a silky feel. I love that it's tear free so I don't have to worry about it damaging her eyes. 
    Espree Rainforest Aloe Wipes are a gentle wipe for easy and quick clean up. I use them to keep our dog smelling fresh in between baths. They also come in handy to wipe any bites or scratches she may get after being outside. They sooth her when she is itchy. These wipes are also great for when her nose gets dry or dirty. The rainforest scent smells so good! I love wiping down our dog with the wipes just to keep her fresh and smelling like a rainforest! 
  Overall I highly reccomend Espree pet products because they are safe and natural for your pet. These Espree products are great for keeping your pet clean but even better at helping your pets coat stay healthy and shiny. The healing properties of the Aloe Vera that Espree products contain benefit your pet in so many ways. You can get these products at 
https://www.espree.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment